We strive to:
- Teach not just for now, but for a lifetime.
- Develop happy, healthy and responsible children, who have a sense of innate worth.
- Provide a safe environment in which children love to learn, accept challenges, and care about and help others.
- Instruct classes where gymnastics skills are used as tools to teach positive learning attitudes, with skill mastery being a secondary goal.
- And lastly, provide a program in which every child benefits and is a “winner.”
Welcome back Tumble Time students and families!
Our before and after program for the 2018-2019 school year has begun.
Tumble Time will be closed August 20th – 24th for fall preschool prep.
Before and after care will remain open.
Our official 2018-2019 school year will begin August 27th.
We are excited for another year of helping build happy, healthy families!
The Tumble Time Learning Center offers unique preschool programs for 3 to 5 year olds. The curriculum combines kindergarten readiness skills and the benefits of gymnastics and movement activities.
Tumble Time offers before and after school care. We drop off and pick up at many area schools. Action + Education = Fun!
Summer Break/ Track E Camp is available for school age and up for the summer months and the March and November Year Round school breaks. We offer activities such as gymnastics, Spanish, dance, library, arts, soccer, swimming and much more.