We strive to:
- Teach not just for now, but for a lifetime.
- Develop happy, healthy and responsible children, who have a sense of innate worth.
- Provide a safe environment in which children love to learn, accept challenges, and care about and help others.
- Instruct classes where gymnastics skills are used as tools to teach positive learning attitudes, with skill mastery being a secondary goal.
- And lastly, provide a program in which every child benefits and is a “winner.”
This Friday, September 21st, bring your kids in for Kids Night Out!! From 5:30-10:00 we will play, eat pizza and dessert, have a fun craft set up and play in the gym. Kids ages 5-12 are welcome to join. Parents can enjoy an evening out while the kids have a blast with us at Tumble Time!! Call us (208) 375-0063 or stop in to sign up.
The Tumble Time Learning Center offers unique preschool programs for 3 to 5 year olds. The curriculum combines kindergarten readiness skills and the benefits of gymnastics and movement activities.
Tumble Time offers before and after school care. We drop off and pick up at many area schools. Action + Education = Fun!
Summer Break/ Track E Camp is available for school age and up for the summer months and the March and November Year Round school breaks. We offer activities such as gymnastics, Spanish, dance, library, arts, soccer, swimming and much more.