We strive to:
- Teach not just for now, but for a lifetime.
- Develop happy, healthy and responsible children, who have a sense of innate worth.
- Provide a safe environment in which children love to learn, accept challenges, and care about and help others.
- Instruct classes where gymnastics skills are used as tools to teach positive learning attitudes, with skill mastery being a secondary goal.
- And lastly, provide a program in which every child benefits and is a “winner.”
The Tumble Time Learning Center offers unique preschool programs for 3 to 5 year olds. The curriculum combines kindergarten readiness skills and the benefits of gymnastics and movement activities. We offer activities such as dance, yoga, outdoor play, Spanish and much more!
Tumble Time offers before and after school care. We drop off and pick up at many area schools. You can also drop your kids off on non-school days for some Tumble Time fun!
Action + Education = Fun!
Summer Break/ Track E Camp is available for school age and up for the summer months and the March and November track breaks. We offer field trips such as Linder Farms, Idaho Botanical Garden, Jump Time, soccer, swimming and much more.